Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.010 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,790 (2,345KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)