Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.498 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,113 (1,016KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)