Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.039 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,215 (2,355KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)