Cost of living comparison between Mossoro, Brazil and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.218 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,189 (R$ 4,769) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.02 (about 2 hours ago)