Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14082 INR / KMF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,006 (21,345 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)