Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16352 INR / KMF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,444 (320,715 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)