Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16243 INR / KMF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,389 (396,414 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Queretaro costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 19,780 (about 3 hours ago)