Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16335 INR / KMF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 32% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,672 (371,421 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)