Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14737 INR / KMF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨2,500 (16,964 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)