Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.380 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,501 (691 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)