Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,156 in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)