Cost of living comparison between Montpellier, France and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.911 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨490,713 (€6,730) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (38 minutes ago)