Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨453,281 (€6,445) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (31 minutes ago)