Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 915 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.382 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,799 ($U31,404) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)