Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,751 (R$ 3,160) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)