Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.311 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,661 (R$ 2,365) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)