Cost of living comparison between Montero, Bolivia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.730 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨2,500 ($b257) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)