Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02405 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,120 (COL$2,166,722) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 3 hours ago)