Cost of living in Montería, Colombia vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02264 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,343 (COL$2,400,500) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Regina costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$0.84 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $212 (about 2 hours ago)