Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 INR / JMD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,236 (J$8,007) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (24 minutes ago)