Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,660 (€592) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)