Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 INR / LRD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 66% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,432 (119,886 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,354 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 500 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)