Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.736 INR / LRD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨477,458 (649,022 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)