Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.604 INR / TTD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 46% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,058 (6,607 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)