Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.774 INR / TTD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨433,553 (44,358 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (40 minutes ago)