Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.463 INR / TTD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 74% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,838 (6,429 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)