Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.625 INR / TTD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨445,657 (46,300 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)