Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.651 INR / TTD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨426,924 (44,237 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)