Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05763 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 67% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,265 (₩1,045,803) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (43 minutes ago)