Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06310 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,120 (₩1,333,059) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (43 minutes ago)