Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1367%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11546 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 438% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨209,826 (1,817,302 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)