Cost of living comparison between Mogadishu, Somalia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11976 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 176% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨5,175,357 (43,214,945 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,875,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (44 minutes ago)