Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12484 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 175% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨5,363,219 (42,962,404 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,953,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)