Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12105 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 256% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,287 (1,381,968 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)