Cost of living comparison between Miyazaki, Japan and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.598 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨467,272 (¥781,256) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)