Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.791 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,447 (767 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (41 minutes ago)