Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.192 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,224 (1,100 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)