Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,843 (₨70,902) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)