Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨2,500 (₨4,041) in Mirpur Khas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)