Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.723 INR / CVE
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,053 (56,744 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)