Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.635 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 52% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,483 (AU$1,501) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (27 minutes ago)