Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 94% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,608 (€1,042) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)