Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,791 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 108% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,169 (€1,107) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)