Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,505 (75,910 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)