Cost of living comparison between Mersin, Turkey and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.727 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,525 (4,028TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (36 minutes ago)