Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.983 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,100 (2,420TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)