Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.488 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,028 (Mex$ 19,214) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (40 minutes ago)