Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.743 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,269 (ARS $14,500) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)