Cost of living comparison between Mendoza, Argentina and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.413 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,451 (ARS $24,576) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)