Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.295 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,213 ($U17,958) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (24 minutes ago)