Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.228 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,772 ($U18,747) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)