Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,425 (€1,156) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)