Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,035 (€762) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 3 hours ago)