Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.771 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,991 (€740) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)