Cost of living comparison between Melilla, Spain and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,802 (€917) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)