Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau, Palau compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.835 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau (Palau) is 85% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,737 ($1,263) in Melekeok, Palau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)