Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau, Palau compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.755 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau (Palau) is 59% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,290 ($993) in Melekeok, Palau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)