Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.089 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,403 (6,545 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kasur costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)