Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 16% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨40,303 (65,549 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)