Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 12% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨33,547 (57,021 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)