Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨41,085 (70,465 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chalcis costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kassel costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €390 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €23,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (4 minutes ago)