Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02916 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨76,938 (2,638,405 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (44 minutes ago)