Cost of living comparison between Mbeya, Tanzania and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03064 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨61,647 (2,011,977 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)