Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02879 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 4% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨39,357 (1,366,846 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)