Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04369 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,519 (1,247,914 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,398 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 600KM (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (about 2 hours ago)