Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04434 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,112 (1,107,498 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)