Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04537 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,210 (1,194,726 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)