Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01783 INR / UGX
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,520 (2,496,331 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)