Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01899 INR / UGX
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨81,250 (4,279,269 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)