Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.007 INR / SZL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,374 (Lilangeni13,256) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (33 minutes ago)