Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.454 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,515 (Mex$ 28,521) in Mazatlán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)