Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.464 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨585,200 (Bs 90,527) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kingston costs J$500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (28 minutes ago)