Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.469 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 160% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,635 (Bs 14,474) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)