Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,792 (35,911 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (38 minutes ago)