Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 25% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨37,274 in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)