Cost of living comparison between Matamoros, Mexico and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.308 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,111 (Mex$ 6,079) in Matamoros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)