Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.146 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,440 (21,178 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)