Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.177 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,533 (19,077 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)