Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,338 (﷼ 23,595,501) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)