Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,315 (﷼ 25,573,711) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)