Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.396 INR / LSL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 47% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,726 (13,663 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)