Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.986 INR / LSL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,610 (20,177 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)