Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.257 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,149 (20,443 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)