Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.180 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,402 (34,581 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)