Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.194 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,224 (24,717 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)