Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.150 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,271 (6,891 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)