Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.325 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,678 (14,913₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)