Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.517 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,189 (13,582₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (37 minutes ago)