Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.892 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,047 (R$ 2,797) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €16,500 (40 minutes ago)