Cost of living comparison between Marília, Brazil and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.578 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,149 (R$ 3,583) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)