Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,605 (R$ 2,519) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baia Mare costs 90,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)