Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.490 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,346 (R$ 3,189) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)