Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.520 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,042 (R$ 2,974) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)