Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.962 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,025 (R$ 3,107) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Portland, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)