Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.472 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,723 (R$ 3,221) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)