Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.938 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,402 (R$ 2,698) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)