Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,849 (€1,215) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)