Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.246 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 45% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,709 (€721) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)