Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,440 (€1,494) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (29 minutes ago)