Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.140 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 41% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,671 (€882) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Berlin costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)