Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,513 (€1,522) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (37 minutes ago)