Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨462,849 (€6,406) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (33 minutes ago)