Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 90% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,290 (€906) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (31 minutes ago)